1. What is Parkinson disease?
Parkinson’s disease is one of the nervous system disorders, which results to motor problems. It occurs when the nerve cells in the brain that make dopamine are slowly destroyed. Nerve cells use dopamine to help control muscle movement. Without dopamine, the nerve cells in that part of the brain cannot properly send messages leading to the loss of muscle function. The damage gets worse with time.
There are 2 major neuropathologic findings in the definition of Parkinson s disease: the loss of pigmented dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra pars compacta and the presence of Lewy bodies. The disease is named after the English doctor James Parkinson.
2. What causes Parkinson disease?
The exact cause of PD is unknown. It may be caused by a problem with how your brain works. A chemical called dopamine helps your brain control your movement, thoughts, and feelings. PD causes brain cells that make dopamine to die, so they cannot make enough dopamine. This leads to the inability to move normally.
3. What increases my risk of Parkinson disease?
* A family member has PD
* Age 60 years or older
* Exposure to chemicals, such as pesticides or herbicides
4. What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinson disease?
Symptoms of Parkinson's disease usually develop after about 80 percent of the brain's dopamine-producing cells are lost. Symptoms often increase and get worse over time. You may have any of the following:
* Difficulty with small movements, such as buttoning clothing or eating
* Decreased blinking and facial emotion
* Tremors (shaking) that go away when you move or sleep
* Difficulty moving or getting up from a seated position
* Joint stiffness and jerky movement
* Difficulty keeping balance when standing or changing positions
* Shuffling or hunched position while walking
* Difficulty speaking and writing
The symptoms of Parkinson's are generally mild at first, but become more severe over time, until they eventually interfere with your daily routine. This is usually the point when treatment is recommended.
5. Whom does Parkinson’s disease affect?
Parkinson’s disease affects approximately 1.5 million in the United States alone, men pakinson's diseaseslightly more than women. While it usually affects those over 60 years old, it can develop at any age. In fact, about 15% of patients with Parkinson’s disease are diagnosed before the age of 40.
6. How is Parkinson disease diagnosed?
At this time, there is not a lab test to determine if an individual has Parkinson’s disease. Instead, tests may be performed to rule out other possible causes of symptoms. In addition, a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease is usually made after a neurologist determines that two of the three main symptoms (tremor, rigidity and bradykinesia) are present. How well medications for Parkinson’s disease work for treating an individual’s symptoms may also help confirm the diagnosis. Because there are other diseases similar to Parkinson’s disease, a neurologist may change the diagnosis as the disease progresses.
7. How is Parkinson disease treated?
There is no cure for PD. The goal of treatment is to help manage your symptoms. You may need any of the following:
* Anti-Parkinson medicines: These are used to improve movement problems, such as muscle stiffness, twitches, and restlessness. Your caregiver may use several types of this medicine to help manage your symptoms.
* Botulinum toxin: This medicine is given as an injection into your muscles to help them relax and be less stiff.
* Surgery: Caregivers place an electrical device inside your brain during surgery called deep brain stimulation. Deep brain stimulation may help to decrease symptoms, such as tremor and rigidity. Once the device is in your brain, you may turn the device on or off whenever you want
8. Pakinson Rehabilitation Herbal Pill for Effectively Treating Pakinson's Disease
pakinson diseaseWe have Pakinson Rehabilitation Herbal Pill (formerly named as Channel Coursing and Trembling Removal Pill) available for effectively treating Parkinson's Disease. It is a result made by our working staff in the past 10 years after checking many ancient medical books and doing many times of clinical experiment to determine the exact function and composition. Even the effects may show up slowly but the results is sure once gained. The following is details for the herbal pill:
【Composition】 astragalus mongholicus, methyl hesperidinum, salvia miltiorrhiza, ligustici, , acid tolperisone, vitamin B6, etc.Chuan Xiong, Huang Qi and so on totaling 21 herbs.
【Indications】 Supplement the Yin Jing of liver and kidney, generate dopamine, adjust Yin and Yang, arrest wind and stop trembling. Used for treating Parkinson's Disease with following symptom as static tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia, festinating gait, frequent fatigue, depression, low spirits, faeces difficulty, sleepless,
【Dosage】 6 capsules each time. Three times daily. 4 Pills each time, three times daily.
【Price】 One month supply USD 189 / 100 day supply USD 395.
【Precaution】 Please continue taking the Western medicine together with this herbal medicine until patients gain improvement. Then gradually decrease the dosage of Western medicine. Also please abstain from pepery, greasy, salty food.
【NOTES】 Such medicine may show its effect slowly at beginning. Mostly after 2 months patients can gain improvement. So, we often tell people to continue taking the medicine at least 3 months for sure improvement.
Please click the following "Buy Now" button to place an order to the one month supply / 100 day supply of Pakinson Rehabilitation Herbal Pill (international air postage included) at the cost of USD 179 / USD 395.
Extra Shipping Charge for Fast Delivery
Such medicine will be shipped via China Post and it can reach you within 10 -35 days depending upon your location. The China Post has an online tracking site: http://intmail.183.com.cn/ After shipment we will inform you of its register number. For urgent delivery, please add USD 11.99 for extra shipping cost and within 7 - 25 days you can receive the parcel. Please click the following "Buy Now" button to pay extra shipping charge USD 11.99 for express delivery.